Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Partners needed for an eTwinning project    

Partners needed for an eTwinning project

fischerschillerschule
Germany

Partners needed for an eTwinning project

https://live.etwinning.net/partnerforums/forum/1/topic/541058 

For THIS academic year, starting mid-October, we are looking for partners who want to join us (Spain and Portugal) in a "grammunication" project.

I will be teaching 60 students for 225 minutes a week. They are beginners of English. We really start from scratch (personal pronouns, prepositions [under, in front of etc]) .

The idea is to have a project where students share their coursework online, which will then be the basis for exercises. Three examples:

1. Students create a family tree. They upload it on the Twinspace. Their European partners do the same. Then the students write a short text to the family tree of their partner, thus using the personal pronouns and the words from the word field "family".
2. Students give basic information on themselves on their profiles on the Twinspace. Their European partners then create a quiz (using learningapps.org) on their partner
3. For Christmas, students "hide" Christmas presents in their fictional house (e.g. a drawing of a house with bathroom etc.). Their European partners then have to ask questions and try to guess where the Santa Clause is hiding.

IF you have a group which has the same level of proficiency, and if you are willing to incorporate eTwinning into your regular classes, please let me know under

[email protected]

Thanks a million.

Cheers

Christian

12 Sep 2018      

yuliya888
Ukraine

Hello, Christian!

I think my pupils (10-11 y.o.) would be glad to join your project. If you are interested in partners from western Ukraine, please, send me a contact request in eTwinning Live. 

Regards,
Yulia Troyan 

13 Sep 2018     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, it sounds perfect. My school year is about to begin, so I still don �t know my students, but they will be kind of beginners, too. I �ll come to you later, if I feel they will enjoy this kind of work.
We are Portuguese.

14 Sep 2018     

fischerschillerschule
Germany

Hi guys,

this is brilliant news. Yulia, I sent you a contact request.
Olindalima: How would I find you on eTwinning?

All the best

Christian

16 Sep 2018     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

I �ll start tomorrow and I �ll let you know something next week. Will that be ok for you. This would be my second attempt, the first one didn �t work, because my partner, from Australia, had serious health problems and she had to give up.

I �m not sure if I still can manage the Etwinning platform. My name  there is Olinda Lima. How can I find you,  

17 Sep 2018     

fischerschillerschule
Germany

Once you have registered, you can find me via a person search.
If you can manage this, you will be easily able to manage the eTwinning platform, too.

All the best

Christian

17 Sep 2018