Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > World Teachers ´ Day    

World Teachers ´ Day

AnasaMe
Romania

World Teachers ´ Day

Hello! I really need your help, guys! Can you give me any ideas about World Teachers ´ Day? What do you usually do on this day? Our school wants us to do something creative with our students, something creative related to this day.  I have no clue what I should do in my English classes to celebrate the day.  Thank you very much!

2 Oct 2018      

nelly.b
Albania

I ´m waiting for your help.

3 Oct 2018     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

How about this guessing game.   http://www.eslprintables.com/vocabulary_worksheets/school/ALL_ABOUT_YOUR_TEACHER_263690/#thetop
I have used it several times  and it works . Children like it.

3 Oct 2018     

AnasaMe
Romania

Thank you very much! Great game! 

3 Oct 2018     

frederickgragg
Canada

I think that DumpsJournal Questions and Answers  is crucial for graduating from any university. Every student should know how to write and I think you should be able to do it, too. I would recommend you to take some extra classes or enroll in additional course.

30 Nov 2021