Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Welcome to a Culture Exchange and penpals/ Project and feedback in a facebook group.     

Welcome to a Culture Exchange and penpals/ Project and feedback in a facebook group.

MotivatedTeacher
Morocco

Welcome to a Culture Exchange and penpals/ Project and feedback in a facebook group.

Hi dear colleague, I am an English teacher from Morocco my name is Laila. I teach middle school students. I am interested in global collaborative project in whch we involve our students and also to exchange culture. I am working on a project that I called Culture Exchange and Penpals Project.Actually,we created a space in facebook group in which we exchange our cultures and post the letters pictures or a box trcieved and our students feedback and it is an excellent opportunity for our students to intetact and have friends.Recently, many worldwide teachers joined and added their students. If interested please answer back or email me [email protected] This is my facebook: Taik Laila and the fc group is called Culture Exchange /Penpals Project. Send a facebook request and I �ll add you in the group By the way, we are about to start our collaboration for this year and we need new cultural exchange partners. Warmest greetings from Morocco. Laila

13 Oct 2018