Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest    

Caption Contest

MoodyMoody
United States

Caption Contest

Thanks for picking my caption for the last picture, Jayho. I have a meeting on Saturday, so here �s a picture of a meeting. (Veterans � Day/Remembrance Day doesn �t really lend itself to humor.) I will pick a winner either when the picture leaves the forum or when I get a lot of entries, whichever I feel like. Let �s see what you can do!

(P.S.: I can only post pictures at the top. What am I doing wrong? Please advise.)

5 Nov 2018      

maryse pey�
France

You aren �t Scottish ! That �s obvious !

6 Nov 2018     

Jayho
Australia

Mike is in charge of projecting the shadow forecasts of the sales team

(MM, which web browser did you use? I use Chrome but then reduce size of pic using IE. I don�t experience what you describe.)

6 Nov 2018     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Everyone is trying to guess who the dark horse is!

6 Nov 2018     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Ahem...In lieu of our scheduled quarterly report, Mr. Darcy will wow us with his shadow puppet show.

6 Nov 2018     

MoodyMoody
United States

I use Edge as a browser for this site, Jayho. I �ve had other problems with Chrome on this machine, so I use Firefox for almost everything else except this site, my junk email account, and one other website. Maybe I �ll try Firefox. Thanks for the suggestion!

6 Nov 2018     

douglas
United States

"That doesn �t look like ASL to me, I guess it �s BSL--Beagle Sign language."

7 Nov 2018     

redcamarocruiser
United States

You �ve heard of a bull market, a bear market, and now Cosby will explain a new development: the dog market.

8 Nov 2018     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Now, Gentlemen, you see before you, the most accurate, sophisticated, modern form of Police Identity Parade known to Man.

It uses Silhouette Flash Photography reconstructed from Closed Circuit Television, recorded at the scene of the crime.

Your wives have described to you, in detail, how they were at Tesco, and witnessed the theft of a Pair of Kippers from a Freezer in this Supermarket, on Saturday, the 31st of October, 2018, at 23:59 hours, precisely.

I want you to concentrate closely.

Consider all the detailed information that has been given to you.

Now, answer this Question.

"Is this the hand of our Local Criminal, �Jack the Dipper�?"

9 Nov 2018     

Jayho
Australia

Love it, Les! As we would say here in Oz, that�s a ripper of a story.

9 Nov 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The board of chicken dino dippers consider a new shadow product: silly Chilli dogs. 

11 Nov 2018