Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English for Academic Purposes books    

English for Academic Purposes books

hheyitsme
Tunisia

English for Academic Purposes books

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could recommend any books for different levels (pre int, int, upper int) for English for Academic Purposes.

Thank you,

12 Nov 2018      

dharm0087
India

I think this website will be proved useful for you https://www.thedndacademy.com

12 Nov 2018     

jamesjasper
United Kingdom

This is James Jasper from the UK. He is an expert writer in the domain of coursework writing and working for Coursework Writing Help Service. All UK students are getting high-grade coursework papers at the lowest price and achieving success. His aim is to satisfy student paper writing requirement and supplies it to them before the deadline.

14 Nov 2018     

zoemorosini
United States

So he sells compositions and essays for money? How do students learn anything then?

14 Nov 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Naughty James Jasper! I think people are looking into making these sites illegal. It �s a job I would love, though, if the pay was right. Just writing essays, wonderful. 

15 Nov 2018     

carengabriel
United Kingdom

Hey, this is Amelia Wilson work as a professional writer in the UK Essay Tigers. We provide Best Essay Writing Service in UK for students of all age. If you ever required any type of writing help so you can contact us!

16 Nov 2018     

kellydimarco
United Kingdom

Oxbridge Essays Help offers best essay writing service UK & law essay writing help online for students. Just ask us to "write my essay" & get reliable services.

20 Apr 2019     

casparlee
United Kingdom

Buy dissertation writing services from a Dissertation Writing to get custom dissertation help online & writing help to make your papers effective & error-free.

22 Apr 2019     

finestediting
United States

Our editors, at editing services review, with their expert services, not only help you get an error-free document but save you from wasting time otherwise in the revisions involved in the publication process. You get premium services and save time in exchange for your monetary investment.

19 Sep 2019