Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > THE WINNER OF THE WOD CONTEST IS.... PRRRPRPPR!    

THE WINNER OF THE WOD CONTEST IS.... PRRRPRPPR!

Aisha77
Spain

THE WINNER OF THE WOD CONTEST IS.... PRRRPRPPR!

HI EVERYONE ONCE MORE...
I have had many incomes and all of them were really imaginative and I laughed a lot with all of them, some where a little bit weird too LOL but I laughed more for that reason. I have to say to you all thanks for posting those entries and THE SHOW MUST GO ON!
tHE WINNER IS: KARAGOZIAN!!!!!!!
yes my dear friend, you made me laugh like ever! You are really imaginative and funny...
The actual meaning of the word BLATHERSKITE is:
 "A person who talks at great length without making much sense"

Ok here i leave you cause I am in a rush and have a nice week all of you!!! Cheers! 

19 Nov 2018      

kohai
Latvia

Congratulations, Monique!

P.S. Nice choice, Aisha! Karagozian rarely appears on the Forum, but, when she does, 
it is ALWAYS FUN!

19 Nov 2018     

Aisha77
Spain

wow!
I didn �t see your post, sorry. Yes, actually she was the first to post and I translated the meaning to my family and we all laughed so much, serioslly. I love her so much, she is a great person. All of you are great people, I love you all by teh way!. Kohai I have to tell you I will be missing a while as my laptop is kaput!. I will wait it to be repaired and then I will start again to act up a bit! Have a great week!
Izaskun�

21 Nov 2018