Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Interesting TED talk    

Interesting TED talk

spinney
United Kingdom

Interesting TED talk

I might just do a worksheet on this for my advanced groups. I love the part about the tribe and their orientation.

29 Nov 2018      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Dale, this looks really good, thanks for sharing. Alas, I can �t get any sound as my laptop is on the blink; I have to admit it �s had it and time to get a new one. I will watch this as soon as I am sorted and looking forward to your ws - unless I get in there first. Er, I hope you see this as a threat, not a promise!
Lynne  

1 Dec 2018     

spinney
United Kingdom

So, it �s now threats, is it? 
It sounds as if the old PC is off to the barn out back with the trusty double-barreled for a quick and painless end. Good luck with that Lynne! I �m kind of on the verge of sort of maybe thinking about possibly considering looking at prices for a new PC. Have to wait until they actually pay me a decent wage first, methinks.  

2 Dec 2018     

valodra
France

Looks great ! Thx a lot 
Val 

2 Dec 2018     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Thanks for sharing, Spinney. The speaker presents the information in a very engaging way.

4 Dec 2018