Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Competition, the WINNER.    

Caption Competition, the WINNER.

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Caption Competition, the WINNER.

Dear Lilli, 
Here is a copy of your Private Message, which you sent me, in reply to my Message advising you that you had won the Caption Competition. Thank you.

There is no need to apologise. Please, don�t feel badly about it ... we are all entitled to have a Holiday.

lillizen
Brazil

Re: YOU ARE THE WINNER!
Hello, Les Douglas!
Oh, no. I�m so sorry I missed it. Yeah, I was on holiday.
Now I feel so bad. I shouldn�t have participated and not checked it afterwards. I never thought my caption would be chosen, I guess.

I don�t know how to search the forum and I can�t find the Caption Competition. Sorry again.

Lilli.

Lilli,  
What you have to do is, find any suitable picture on the Internet for the Competition. Then, start a new Forum Post here with the Title, "Caption Competition". In it you insert the picture, together with your message to the Members.  After a week or so, or when you have received sufficient entries, (in your opinion), you choose a Winner. You notify that Member, who continues the Competition.

Why not give it a try? If you find it difficult to do, ask a colleague at your work-place to help. Or, perhaps a Portuguese-speaking Member here will write and advise  you.

Get back to me if you REALLY have big problems

Good Luck.

Les Douglas 

4 Jan 2019      

lillizen
Brazil

Thanks a lot. I am looking for a good picture right now! 

4 Jan 2019