Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SO FURIOUS!!!!    

SO FURIOUS!!!!

frenchfrog
France

SO FURIOUS!!!!

Do you think it is normal to use someone else �s flashcards, change the infinitive verbs into -ING forms and call the new worksheet yours??????

Please, DO THE RIGHT THING TOMORROW!!! Not for me, but for Jecika!! Thanks for her!

11 Mar 2009      

mena22
Portugal

No, it is not normal at all!! And she apologises for using someone else �s flashcard pictures... I couldn �t believe my eyes!!! Shocked Shocked Those are not jecika �s pictures, they are Jecika �s flahcards!!

11 Mar 2009     

cgato
Portugal

I agree!! Really.... I was thinking about a nasty word I can �t post here!

11 Mar 2009     

Pazrosa
Spain

I think this site is to help each other but people that behave so bad are going to ruin this!!!

11 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Why did two members download??? I did not want to give the link because I was sure this would happen... To the two members who downloaded: you are such COWARDS!! Please, give your opinion and explain the reasons why you did this! Explain it all to the whole community!!

11 Mar 2009     

genzianella
Italy

I left her a message, telling her she should be ashamed of using someone else �s work!
@Frenchfrog: probably the two people who downloaded it didn �t realize it was copied ... probably they didn �t have time to read all the comments, they just saw the nice ws and downloaded it ..... (I did NOT by the way, just in case you �re wondering .... :)

11 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I think it �s ok......... IF she asked Jecika first.
I �ve seem others use each other �s materials to make board games and questions, but they also credited the original author and even linked to them.
L

11 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

I would like to believe you genzianella!! These worksheets have been uploaded for tomorrow!!! I gave the link to Jecika �s worksheet first!! The reason was at the beginning of my post. I think these two members deliberately downloaded the copy!!! 

11 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

dear libertybelle... it is not the same thing generating new worksheets related to original one...as in preparing questions for the board game etc....

this is only deleting ing or adding.... there is not any piece of creation....

11 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I agree Source.

11 Mar 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

Frenchfrog, you �re absolutely right! Clap

And the downloads from these stolen flashcards are now in 4... Angry I guess who downloads this kind of "work" is just someone who doesn �t care about other people �s work.. If this was a new contribution (which is not, because it will be only after midnight spanish time) I would say that these people don �t want to waste a point downloading the original and go the easiest way. But since this is not a new contribution (yet) I really DON �T UNDERSTAND!

I �ll report the flashcards, no doubt about that! Jecika deserves it!

Thanks Frenchfrog for letting us know about this!

Hug

11 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >