Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Language other than English    

Language other than English

KarinRoessler
Austria

Language other than English

Hi everyone, I know that we are supposed to upload only worksheets in purely English language. I have a number of very useful worksheets, for example on movies, where the first page is English only, but quite often I have a second page with a translation exercise (English/German) which I find very useful for learners of German mother tongue. Do I have to delete the second page before uploading, even though it might be useful for a large number of users, or can I leave it attached and those who don�t need it can just work with the first page or adapt the translation exercise to their own language?

7 Jan 2019      

maryse pey�
France

https://www.liveworksheets.com/

Victor has created this other website for ALL the languages. Just check it. 

7 Jan 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Maryse is right, liveworksheets.com is great. But, if you want to download from ESLPrintables, you have to upload your worksheets here.

The rules of the site say that your contributions must be 100% English.

I�ve seen hundreds of worksheets reported and removed because there were some exercises, or, even only SOME words NOT in English... 

Maybe it�s possible to change the instructions, and you can say �Translate into your native language� instead of �Translate into German�? 

7 Jan 2019