Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Empty document    

Empty document

spied-d-aignel
France

Empty document

Hi !
Just a little  question to the nerds, how come that these days  there are more and more empty worksheets   sent in multiple  times  but without any preview??,,It�s  quite a boredom to  report all these day after day!!
Well Anyway , I am on holidays tomorrow!:)
Sylvie

7 Feb 2019      

raquelota28
Portugal

is there any problem with the site? I can�t see the worksheets....

7 Feb 2019     

maryse pey�
France

I thought I was the only one.

I tried on Google as well as on Google chrome to see if the problem is the same. No change : the unreadable documents on Google cannot be read on Google chrome.

So I think it is better to ask Victor to check why there is such a problem ?

7 Feb 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Well, those ws have been uploaded many more times than once, so I guess it�s because people are making changes in their works and instead of uploading them back with the previous link they just upload them again and again as new ones.
It�s awkward seeing the page in such a way, anyway...

8 Feb 2019     

Cariboo
France

I had some difficulties these days to upload my worksheets .

I got some error messages 505 and 404 if my memory is right and I had to upload them again.

Maybe there is a bug on the internet. It may explain the number of same ws and no preview.

Yes Sylvie those holidays are a true blessing. Hope we will get some sunshine to work in the garden. Bonnes vacances à toi !

8 Feb 2019     

victor
Spain

Hi,

I don�t understand what is happening. I�m trying to find out the reason.

8 Feb 2019