Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help with powerpoint    

help with powerpoint

cunliffe
United Kingdom

help with powerpoint

Hi guys,
I love this powerpoint Anthoni�s ppt and use the template all the time, with all sorts of different topics. I would love to upload them on here obviously but also on TES, aimed at native speakers. It�s not my template. Does anyone know of anything similar which is free to use? Or, how difficult is it to make something like this? Any ideas? 
Lynne  

9 Feb 2019      

kohai
Latvia

Dear Lynne,
1) you can find different ppt templates on the Internet;
2)  it is not difficult to make a ppt like Anthoni�s, provided you know how to do it (or you are ready to spend some time to learn how to link slides, etc.);
3) if you don�t want to use templates from the Net or make your own ppt... if you like, you can use any of my Job Quiz ppts as a template - just delete all the useless information and put in yours, change (or not) the colour and other formatting, except "Home" pics, and you will have an empty template with slides linked to the "Numbers"(1-24) page. 

Good luck!
kohai 

9 Feb 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Ruta,

I love that  format! Don�t know how I missed it. Well, it�s very kind of you and if you are sure, I would love to use it. Here it is for anyone else who missed it. 
Many thanks, Lynne 
PS And I won�t even have to collaborate with Monique, he he! 

10 Feb 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Yes, Lynne, I�m sure. This ppt template is made by me from "zero", so you don�t have to worry about Copyrights - you have my full permission to use it and modify it to suit your needs. Plus, you can upload it wherever you wish! 

P.S. I�m happy that you think it�s useful. 

10 Feb 2019     

karagozian
France

No no ! You don�t HAve to but just can. I� m waiting to see your productions to come. Btw you have my permission too.kohai is my twin sister.

11 Feb 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Ha ha, it would be a pleasure to work with you and your Twinny I�m beginning to think that, in the spirit of this great teaching site, it would be better to make one myself. That would be the �empowerment� option, but it�s tempting to take the easy way, and is there any point in reinventing the wheel...? 

Edit: I�m joking. I�m using the ppt, thanks Ruta. 

11 Feb 2019     

karagozian
France

United we stand, divided we fall.

11 Feb 2019     

kohai
Latvia

I had some fun while I was reading the new posts in this thread. Thank you, Monique. Thank you, Lynne. You both are big treasures of this site. I�m blessed to know you and learn from you. Hugs and Best Wishes!

11 Feb 2019