Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > About today ´s Mardi Gras worksheet!    

About today ´s Mardi Gras worksheet!

Aisha77
Spain

About today ´s Mardi Gras worksheet!

Hi everybody!
Whenever I upload a ws, I check it twice in case it�s something wrong!
Yest, I had two versions of the same ws, and I uploaded the wrong one. I am sorry, but the people who downloaded my ws until 10:30  a.m. have the wrong version...
This happened to me cause I was in a hurry as I had to leave home early in the morning and didn�t come until late, and I was really tired, so I didn�t even open my laptop! Usually, this doesn�t happen to me as I check my ws more than once, but (what a coincidence) the day I am in a hurry, well, this day happened to me!
Sorry once more, I don�t want anyone to download my ws twice, so whoever wants the well done version, plz let me know and I´ll send it to you by mail.
SORRY once more! 
Best wishes and happy Sunday to all!
Aisha ;) 

3 Mar 2019      

valodra
France

Hello Aïsha,
Not a problem - really ! Great ws.   Thx a lot for the message
Have a great Sunday ,
Val 

3 Mar 2019     

Cariboo
France

Dear Aisha

We all make mistakes. We check it twice or more and it is in front of students that we realize we had a typo .

So don�t worry !!!

I loved both your ws ! Keep sharing !!!!

Carole

3 Mar 2019     

karagozian
France

This happens to All of us. Don�t� worry. We won�t blame you. Your work is fantastic. Thanks a million for your efforts. You have a become a real asset on this site, and this in no time. Thanks for sharing your marvelous contributions.

3 Mar 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

I love this site, its people and working for all of you!! It�s my pleasure!! THX to everybody!! 

3 Mar 2019