Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My prayers go out to those people in Germany - tragic!    

My prayers go out to those people in Germany - tragic!

_babz
Canada

My prayers go out to those people in Germany - tragic!

Every time I hear of a school shooting - it just makes me furious and sad at the same time.

I do some exercises on school shooting, printables that I �ve not posted on this great website, cause I always thought it was a touchy issue - but when I get a chance, I think I will.

This is something we need to talk about....see what kids these days think about this growing problem.

Recently, at my school, a former student of mine threatened a teacher in his english assignment. That student was always kinda creepy and never said a word, even when I had him, yet I never reported anything. And 2 years later, that ultra quiet student made a direct threat to a fellow teacher. That kinda bothered me for a bit. Who knows what could have happened

Ever since that, I am a lot more careful and alert to any signs....but of course, I can only imagine what that poor community (teachers) must be going through, and I hope none of us are never in that type of situation, so tonight, my prayers go out to them, as I read the latest news.

Goodnight everyone! :(

12 Mar 2009