Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WOD winner    

WOD winner

cunliffe
United Kingdom

WOD winner

Hello and a happy Mother�s Day to everyone - I like to be inclusive;-)

Thank you for your entries to the WOD, (trivellian). We had some great entries: bees, crazy funereal ladies and we learnt, thanks to Monique and Aisha, that Dale can read Japanese;) and thank you Douglas for the tip. I use google translate all the time, but I�ll try that other site..... There can only be one winner and I�m choosing Marion�s entry, which has trivellian as a trivial criminal.  
I would have gone along the three-something and said three valleys.

So, the definition... The word was in my mind but I wasn�t certain of the meaning, so I looked it up. Doesn�t exist, but I liked it! 

Take it away, Marion!
Lynne  

31 Mar 2019      

MarionG
Netherlands

Thank you Lynne,
I�ll post a new word soon 

31 Mar 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Wow! Here in Spain mother�s day is in May. But I wish you all a wonderful mother�s day wherever you celebrate it!
Aisha ;) 

31 Mar 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@Aisha, I know, you would think these things would be the same day everywhere, but no... Someone else has changed her avatar, I see!

3 Apr 2019