Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Summer teaching-jobs    

Summer teaching-jobs

hekateros
Portugal

Summer teaching-jobs

Good morning everyone,

I am considering the possibility of applying for a position as an English teacher/tutor abroad during my summer break. I thought about summer camps in Spain and I was wondering if any of you could help me find a good website where I could find more information about this. I found some sites but I think they aim at native English speakers.

Has any of you been away as a "summer teacher"? Where to?

Thank you in advance :)

12 Mar 2009      

-eva
Spain

Dear hekateros,
I �ve been surfing the net to find info about what you �re looking for, and there are thousands of offers, but: they �re all in Spanish, I �m afraid! Do you speak any Spanish? How can I help you?
Bye for now

PS.The first requirement is your CV. I wouldn �t mind translating it into Spanish if necessary.

12 Mar 2009     

hekateros
Portugal

Dear evarm,

Thank you for your prompt reply!Smile
Yes I do speak Spanish, in fact I am a Spanish teacher too :)
I guess I did the wrong seach...I searched in English whilst I should have searched in Spanish...
Would you mind sending me the results you found?
I am at the moment preparing a CV in Spanish :)) Thank you for your help!

Greetings from next door :)

12 Mar 2009     

genzianella
Italy

Hello! Some years ago I worked as teacher and group leader to a group of Italian students going to England on a three-week course. They were teachers from all over the world. probably you should apply with them even though, I must warn you, pay really sucked!!!
Anyway I �m going to send you a pm with the name of the organization I was working for! Hope this helps! ciao

12 Mar 2009