Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest Week 19, 2019    

Caption Contest Week 19, 2019

douglas
United States

Caption Contest Week 19, 2019

Hi Everyone!

I�m sorry I am late with this, the middle of the week holiday (May 1st is a holiday in Germany) got me a little off-track, but I�m on it again. :)

Thank-you Manonski for selecting my caption.

Here�s the latest picture to be captioned:

(Everyone is welcome to participate by posting your caption for the picture. I will pick a winner in week 19 and that person gets to chose the next picture for the caption contest and start a new thread with it)

Have a Great Weekend!
Douglas

3 May 2019      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Fearless Felix the Feline awaits the White Walkers by the Wall.

Check these out;-))

3 May 2019     

maryse pey�
France

I�m training to see through a wall like Supercat ! I CAN do it ! I CAN do it ! ...

3 May 2019     

karagozian
France

I have drunk my belly-full this morning and now I can�t get up this slippery wall.

3 May 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

"The writing�s on the wall," but where?

3 May 2019     

spinney
United Kingdom

The Night�s Watch leaves a skeleton crew to man the wall and keep an eye out for White Walkers while they take a short break. 

3 May 2019     

spied-d-aignel
France

If I wait long enough for this snow to melt, l may   be able to get back that tasty mouse I had caught and left for later!!!!

3 May 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Somewhere under all this snow are my missing boots.

3 May 2019     

teresasimoes
Portugal

My best friend would never let me be stuck here. So, I´m waiting for him, he won´t let me down.

4 May 2019     

glutenfree
Poland

This is a good hiding place. My owner won�t find me here. I�m fed up of playing with him. I�ll stay here until I get hungry.

4 May 2019     

EstherLee76
Peru

Now where did I put those boots?

5 May 2019     

1    2    Next >