Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest Week 19, 2019 (continued)    

Caption Contest Week 19, 2019 (continued)

douglas
United States

Caption Contest Week 19, 2019 (continued)

Hi All,

There�ve been some good captions so far.  Choosing a winner will be difficult, but I would still love to read more captions. 

Watchya got....

Douglas

7 May 2019      

spinney
United Kingdom

Where�s Wally?

8 May 2019     

glutenfree
Poland

This snow wall can�t stop me from getting to the USA. I haven�t got a visa but I can climb over the wall!

9 May 2019     

maryse pey�
France

The Snow Fairy, my Godmother, is waiting for me in the depth of the magic well !

9 May 2019     

MoodyMoody
United States

I can�t see my way to becoming a cool cat!

9 May 2019     

douglas
United States

And the winner is Monique (Karagozian) with her caption:

"I have drunk my belly-full this morning and now I can�t get up this slippery wall."

I loved all of the captions (and had a good laugh from some), but there can only be one...

Have a great weekend,
Douglas

10 May 2019     

karagozian
France

Thank you for choosing my caption. Now it�s up to me to try to find and upload a picture. Finding is easier than uploading. I�ll do that in a day or two. Have all a nice weekend.

10 May 2019     

richard5
Colombia

I know you�re there white kitty and I�ll gonna find you!

11 May 2019