Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CAPTION COMPETITION June 3rd    

CAPTION COMPETITION June 3rd

karagozian
France

CAPTION COMPETITION June 3rd

Hello to ALL of you.

Thanks a million dear Dale for choosing my caption, I truly loved your picture. However it did not inspire me until Lynne started referring to Elvis and others added hilarious captions. I had a lot of fun. This is a great game. Well, I my head is filled with music….. and then came this pig… piggy…. peggy. Not really my own writing. I am less talented than LES!  Now my pigture!!!!  Like many I love animals. Unlike many dogs are my favourite. Here cats come first of course but pigs are very trendy now and known to be much more intelligent than dogs and cats together.  So, I wanted to add a new pigpic but finally changed my mind and won�t tell you why.  So dearest ALL here comes my humble contribution which will not and won�t and can�t and never could match Dale s hilarious fantastic pigpic. He undoubtedly comes first in the pigture hit parade with 27 reactions.

So, dearest ESL friends and compulsive competitors, this is my new pigture to contribute to this highly exciting game. I willl be waiting for your exciting captions. Let s see if this will nourish your imagination as did Dale s one.
With love,

Monique

3 Jun 2019      

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Waiter: "Mister Bond did ask for it to be shaken, not stirred!"

Les Douglas

3 Jun 2019     

spinney
United Kingdom

"Have you been at the sherry again, Jeeves?"

3 Jun 2019     

maryse pey�
France

How does Cap�tain Haddock make to stand straight on a stormy boat ?
HE DRINKS !

3 Jun 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Yoga pose.

3 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I�m still thinking of a caption, but look at his bib! It looks like it wants to bite a chunk out of his chin!

3 Jun 2019     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Training for an audition at "Cirque de soleil"

4 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

If the Eiffel Tower fell, it would be sad. If Big Ben lost its chimes, that would be bad. If the Leaning Tower stood upright, That would give us a bit of a fright. But if that fellow dropped his tray, That would be Disaster Day, Because ESLP is here to stay!

4 Jun 2019     

glutenfree
Poland

How to do a pilates bridge while carrying a tray of drinks.

4 Jun 2019     

Cariboo
France

I thought  smurf was old-fashioned but with a drink or two here we go again !

5 Jun 2019     

teresasimoes
Portugal

ESL gives us wings. We never get too old and tired of serving EFL innovation drinks. Be my guest!

5 Jun 2019     

1    2    Next >