Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CAPTION COMPETITION June 3rd    

CAPTION COMPETITION June 3rd

karagozian
France

CAPTION COMPETITION June 3rd

Hello to ALL of YOU my dear friends. Thank you for participating in this competition. Thanks for your funny captions. Of course I didn�t as well as Spinney who got 27 contributions, but I am not going to complain with my 18 inputs. However, the most difficult part remains (after inserting a pic on this bloody site) in choosing THE BEST among all those amazing proposals!!!  Always an impossible task !!! I have been thinking for a while but still remain in complete darkness……. and hesitate between Lynne�s   If the Eiffel Tower fell, it would be sad. If Big Ben lost its chimes, that would be bad. If the Leaning Tower stood upright, That would give us a bit of a fright. But if that fellow dropped his tray, That would be Disaster Day, Because ESLP is here to stay!  and  Jayho�s Leslie was feeling somewhat beslaved when he precariously sideslipped on a besliming roseslug whilst carrying the riesling to the saleslady in the Tesla selling clotheslines and presliced coleslaws  fantastic contributions. Well, as I have to decide and am rather romantic, I finally pass the torch to LYNNE.  May this funny and captivating competition go on forever !

Monique

12 Jun 2019      

Cariboo
France

Congrats Lynne !!!!! Looking forward to discovering your pic !!!!

12 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you chick! I�m glad my little ditty pulled your heart strings.  I�m looking for a photo and I will finally have to confront the issues I�ve had with uploading pictures (zero success) since getting my new computer. 
 Thank you Cariboo. 
While I�m here, let�s not forget about the teachers� caf�... Anyone got any nice piccies to share/funny anecdotes/ poems/comments/musings etc? 

Lynne  

12 Jun 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Hi Lynne! maybe if you use Microsoft Edge as your browser?? 

12 Jun 2019     

karagozian
France

I ses ...... I see ........ I m not the only one !!!! There must be someone around to give you a hand !!!!

13 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you, friends. I�ll catch my son shortly and bribe him to do it. Also, to upload pictures of my shoes onto the teachers� cafe, even though no-one has requested to see them. 
Edit: It�ll be later as the cat has to go to the vet�s. 

13 Jun 2019     

karagozian
France

I�d suggest that from now on we call the teacher�s café Lynne�s café. That might be more succesful I am convinced.

13 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well, I�ve tried with the teachers cafe... You could always check out my blog. 
Edit: I was joking about having a blog, but I�m thinking about one. 

13 Jun 2019     

karagozian
France

So have I but do not know how to tackle that !?!?!

13 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@Monique, let�s have a joint blog. We can call it �Dumb and Dumber�. LOL
Lynne
Edit: Or the Dynamic Duo. LOL

14 Jun 2019     

karagozian
France

OKIDO!

17 Jun 2019