Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Blog for working with students and teachers from other the world    

Blog for working with students and teachers from other the world

nikkomary
Romania

Blog for working with students and teachers from other the world

This is a blog that we use in order to keep in touch with partners from eTwinning and Erasmus + projects and also let the world know about our work. We hope you like it.

2 Jul 2019      

Thowere
Albania

These cars look so stunning and having a great design also I would like to design one for myself to drive around with my friends though but assignment as too much for me right now and taking help from law essay writing help to do my all the rest work which is necessary for me to make my career perfect though

5 Feb 2021     

frederickgragg
Canada

The education is necessary because through this you become an expert and get acknowledge about different important aspects. Education software will help children and elders to teach themselves reading, writing and arithmetic skills. https://www.activedumpsnet.com/Slack-dumps/Slack-Certified-Admin.html provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.

7 Oct 2021