Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > The PIG caption contest    

The PIG caption contest

karagozian
France

The PIG caption contest

Hello to ALL of you. (last trial ...... !)

Thanks a million dear friend for choosing my caption, I truly loved your picture. It really was funny and thought provoking. Fortunately I was quicker than our talented LESS!  Now as Lynne predicted the battle goes on !!!  As I said earlier I love animals. Unlike many here dogs are my favourite. On ESL cats come always first but pigs are very trendy now and known to be much more intelligent than dogs and cats together.  So, let´s go for a pigpic competition.  Dearest ALL I hope this will generate the most hilarious fantastic pigcaptions. Remember that Dale still comes first in the picture hit parade with 27 reactions. I will be waiting for your exciting captions. Let us see if this will nourish your imagination.

BTW Lynne : Thanks for the publicity.  I´m still in trouble as you can see ! But better times will come ! I am making headway !  At least, I´m lucky, because there is almost nobody on the site. Pig

15 Jul 2019      

kohai
Latvia

Hey, where has The Little Pink Piggy Bank gone? To spend a penny??

15 Jul 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Crikey O�Reilly - Monique posts a picture and the site goes into meltdown!

On a serious note, a big �thank you� to Monique, for her opinion essays. I am teaching at a summer school and there is a session on �starting advanced essay writing� and these essays are just the ticket.The students had grids to list the pros and cons of each subject and give marks for content, style and accuracy. (I inserted some grammar errors). Loads of colleagues have asked me for �my� materials.  
Also for her sheet on biodiversity which sorted my afternoon science class for advanced students.  

And thanks to you all for sharing - my god, �my� materials are the best!!! 

Lynne  

16 Jul 2019     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

The forum page was not distorted after Monique had posted the picture. I could view it perfectly fine. Have I missed something?
@Lynn: do pm me the link to Monique�s opinion essays materials, pretty please. 

16 Jul 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yup, here they are! 

16 Jul 2019