Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Please Tell Me What You Think Of My New Site     

Please Tell Me What You Think Of My New Site

gscott1979
China

Wow, that�s a phenomenal website from what I�ve seen so far. Most importantly it works in China!

If I were going to offer any advice I would say that you could have a Levelled Course page offering Beginner, Elementary etc. syllabi for students to work through over time. At the moment it�s all random to work through. Teachers can look specifically for what they need but students might get a bit lost.
I guess this would also allow you to one day look to make money from it if there was an organized course students could log in to and follow. 

Good luck! I�m saving the link in my favourites now! 

25 Jul 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

wow! Fantastic site for all students. I love it and definitely will use it in my lessons. 

26 Jul 2019     

spankevich
Belarus

Thanks for your work! It�s awesome. I will use it and recommend to my collegues

30 Jul 2019     

lillizen
Brazil

Congratulations! A great resource for teachers and students. 

30 Jul 2019     

teimasias
Brazil

Amazing!! Congratulations! I love it

1 Aug 2019     

Maria Linz
Brazil

Awesome! Thank you for being so kind and sharing it with us!

4 Aug 2019     

pupa
Serbia

What an amazing site!  You�ve planned everything so cleverly! Thank you for sharing with us such inspiring work! 

5 Aug 2019     

wizdomsoccer
Canada

Pierce Hugh Campbell, Soccer Coach aka Soccer Wizdom provides the best soccer coaching to youth and young senior players. Youth players can will expand their technical, tactical, physical and mental radius working with Soccer Wizdom. You can get great 1 on 1 training and buy soccer jerseys online and football shirts at soccerwizdom.com

16 Sep 2019     

< Previous   1    2