Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest    

Caption Contest

mcourt
France

I was at a magic show last night and the man had this number where he cut his assistant in 2 and then she stood up fine as before.
It was so great I just want to show you how it goes. 

5 Sep 2019     

spied-d-aignel
France

Sorry but this is  due to new cuts in health services ,so the new government  demands!!!

5 Sep 2019     

karagozian
France

Lynne is absolutely right. The country is in crisis and we are facing drastic financial cuts. Just one detail, please. Can you tell us if you prefer to have an epidural or a general anaesthetic? The surgery will be very short, I assure you. And you�ll be up and running in no time.

5 Sep 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

(following on from last post)
...Also, we have no computers, pens or paper and the nurses have gone to Australia. So, remind me: is it your left or right leg that needs attention? Maybe it�s an arm? Anyway, not to worry, we�ve still got painkillers and I�m a dab hand at tourniquets. 

5 Sep 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I couldn�t find your paperwork. Do you have a living will? We can get started as soon as you sign a new waiver.

5 Sep 2019     

MoodyMoody
United States

I love all of these! Certainly, with the American health care industry becoming more expensive by the millisecond, they are appropriate! As a comic book geek who prefers DC to Marvel (yes, I�m a weirdo), I gave serious consideration to Douglas (2nd place in the remote possibility that 1st place doesn�t post).

However, I had to give it to Spinney�s ""Good morning Mr Johson [sic]. So, you are having the low-cost vasectomy procedure. Hold your breath and look away. It will all be over in a jiffy." Looks rather like Mr Johnson is about to lose Mr. Johnson! It�s all yours now.

Here�s the original:

Also, thank you for the well wishes! I am ready to go back to work on Monday after my laparoscopic cholecystectomy  last Friday. (Since this isn�t the Word of the Day: laparoscopic is a type of procedure in which the abdomen is operated on with small cuts and a tiny camera. Cholecystectomy means that my gallbladder was removed. Routine, minor surgery, but it was my first at age 56. I had more pain recovering than I expected, so I missed a week of work. That�s the story!)

7 Sep 2019     

< Previous   1    2