Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > PECS cards for early years    

PECS cards for early years

FrauSue
France

PECS cards for early years

Dear all,
I am looking for picture flashcards or a picture dictionary to teach English to early years practitioners (working with 0-3 year-olds). Ideally, I�d like a card set that covers activities (painting, drawing, blocks) and daily routine things (arriving, taking off shoes, nappy change, lunch). Do you know where I can find something like that? I need the pictures more than the words - I�m happy to write up a vocab list afterwards. I know that I can make my own flashcards but I�d save a lot of time if it already exists somewhere out there! Thank you.

10 Sep 2019      

maryse pey�
France

https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/daily-routine-activities-for-kids-with-cute-boy-vector-20332110

Something in these links ?

Maryse.

10 Sep 2019     

FrauSue
France

Thanks, Maryse - the printables in the 4th link are free to use so they will be really useful. Merci!

10 Sep 2019