Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Another stolen contribution!! Will this ever end??    

Another stolen contribution!! Will this ever end??

Kita19
Portugal

Another stolen contribution!! Will this ever end??

This is a worksheet upload today by Marishka16: 

The original belong to alisadedic!!!

And you can find it here:

Please, report this worksheet and don �t download the stolen version! If it was your own worksheet, wouldn �t you do that? Wouldn �t you want people to report it?

I hope someday this story of stealing other people �s work ends... Angry

13 Mar 2009      

Jayho
Australia

Sadly, it �s a never ending story, and even sadder that members continue to download stolen WS with stolen comments on them.

We mustn �t let it get to us - simply report it, leave an appropriate comment and move on to the next task.  Life is too short for us to spend excessive time on unscruplous members.

13 Mar 2009     

genzianella
Italy

I �ve commented on it and sent a report for "stolen contribution". Still, 25 people downloaded it, which is disheartening !!!!! Anyway, I don �t see the point of publishing stolen contributions: you might get points but then after a few days u are going to be banned, so what �s the point of getting points?? (excuse my pun!!)

13 Mar 2009     

valedanilova
Macedonia

Dear colleagues,

It �s sad, but it seems that the story of the stolen worksheets will never end - some people simply don �t have any respect at all!!
However, I think that dowloading of those worksheets will be stopped after they are reported. Yesterday, while I was going through the new contributions, I noticed that some of the worksheets that I was initially attracted by, couldn �t even be opened. After I noticed that they were previously reported as stolen in this Forum. So, it �s good that at least they can be blocked before people continue downloading them.

Anyway, it is as it is.... it �s Friday today, nice weekend in front of us, so enjoy it, be happy and always smile!!!

Have a great weekend!

Hug

13 Mar 2009     

luh_u8
Brazil

I have a problem
I �ve posted some ws and they were downloaded but I didn �t recived mu points.
How can I get them???

13 Mar 2009     

Sara Almeida
Portugal

hi luh u8
I have the same problem... and I lost 83 points....

13 Mar 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Vale has a point, aren �t the points deducted after a ws is reported as stolen? �If so there �s really no need to get stressed, report it and move on. �The ws will be removed and all points lost. �What could be better than that? �Hope friday the 13th is lucky for people, and have a great weekend, I �m off to the zoo with my daughter, �we want to see the elephants: bbbrrrrrrr

13 Mar 2009