Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Winner of the caption competition    

Winner of the caption competition

maryse pey�
France

Winner of the caption competition

Hi all,

Many many thanks for your funny captions ! Really well found and I have laughed a lot.

I swear I will never groomxit my dear husband who is not a caveman. My wedding was not shotgun only... 40 too SHORT years ago. Even if our life has not always been a piece of cake. I was completely drunk with 1 glass of champagne - the guests emptied the rest of the bottle and were not ! My Man was not scared to marry me - at least he told me that in front of the altar... and he is still there. Maybe - why not - is he afraid of my strength ? He keeps my frozen feet warm in the bed and he doesn�t speak slang ! Just to say he is perfect ! Well, just for me because I am still in love with him... ;)

After such good laughter I declare the winner : spied-d-aignel !

Your turn to find an unexpected picture !

Hugs to all.

Maryse. 

29 Oct 2019      

spied-d-aignel
France

Thanks for choosing my caption dear Maryse. A comment on a wedding cake coming from the single woman I am  anyway I will send a picture tomorrow 
hugs , Sylvie 

29 Oct 2019