Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Apology     

Apology

rashou
Tunisia

Apology

Hi everybody

It looks like someone is using my account to post stolen contributions. I would be pleased to change my password to avoid that but I could not because I lost my e-mail so I can’t use it.

So any help   

4 Nov 2019      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

I think, you can change your account, when you log in and edit your account. It�s in the left upper corner, under your avatar.

4 Nov 2019     

David Lisgo
Japan

Nothing new since 02/10/2017 rashou so why worry?

4 Nov 2019     

rashou
Tunisia

Dear David

I m not worried it just upsets me that someone was posting contribution on my account. Of course they are removed either because they are reported or because I deleted them but still it is not convenient to use others’ accounts even if not used for a while it could have been shut forever    

6 Nov 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Why don�t you simply change your password? You don�t need your e-mail to change the password (just go to "Edit my account" under your avatar).

6 Nov 2019