Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > My worksheet: serendipity    

My worksheet: serendipity

heikeo53
Mexico

My worksheet: serendipity

Would the person who reported my worksheet please be so kind as to look at it carefully (although I�m sure (s)he won�t).It�s not only a set of clipart, there are also instructions. If this doesn�t convince you, have a look a the PET exam part 2, I mean only if you have  the time of course. 
Anyway, hope you feel happy and have a nice day. 

15 Dec 2019      

mfraczek
France

Hello Heike,
It�s a pity your worksheet was wrongly reported. Maybe you should try to send it again. 
Murielle 

16 Dec 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Mistakes are occasionally made, when worksheets are wrongly reported. You do feel upset and annoyed when this happens:( If more people with more than 5000 points checked the moderators� page, these mistakes could be minimised. Once a ws has been reported and removed, we can�t see it. Please re-upload your worksheet!
Lynne  

17 Dec 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Heikeo53;
Your serendipity worksheet had 1 download so you�re complaining about 1 lost point.

In revenge, you reported 5 other innocent users� worksheets UNFAIRLY and those worksheets have been removed. So, in no way, you�re better than a person who reported your work. You�re even worse because, as I explained to you, your case was a mistake but you did it on purpose.

I suppose that you feel happy now but, no, I won�t wish a nice day to you. 

17 Dec 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well, I agree with kohai that this is very poor behaviour; childish and spiteful. Come on Heikeo53, we are teachers and we are here to support one another!
Lynne  

17 Dec 2019     

karagozian
France

Thank You Kohai for your reaction. We miss You on this site. You with your very clever and smart remarks. THANK YOU ! Fully agree with you.

18 Dec 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

wowow! How things are here after the long break I took! Kohai, take it easy, I mean it, cause how could you possibly know she did it in revenge? If those ws were removed is cause moderators saw something as for them to be removed, that is the way it works, I think at least... Anyway; a biblical reference, I would invite whoever is free from sin to cast the first stone.
I made mistakes when reporting them, and many of us made them too, so let�s no be so rude and if she did that in revenge, I am sure she regretted it after, but that is something only she and God know, we are not in her heart...
And as I said if they were reported unfairly they shouldn�t have been removed, so there is something strange there... 
Anyway, people maybe you didn�t miss me but I did, I missed and do miss this place, but sometimes things turn difficult, I will try my best to reconnect to this place, I wish you all a wonderful Christmas, I wish you all to think about those who cannot stay in family, to pray for those who have nothing to eat, nowhere to stay, and to make good deeds rather than fill our bellies with plenty of food... 
I don�t know why we all humans argue about things that are not important while there are many more important things happening around us that are really to be scared of... It�s our nature, I guess, one big kiss to all! Love you all, no matter if you don�t love me! ;)))  

19 Dec 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I luv ya, Aisha, chick! And kohai and Monique and....the lot of you.  
Even almazWinkLOL

19 Dec 2019