Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Unbelievable ....    

Unbelievable ....

evadp75
Romania

Unbelievable ....

Has anyone seen this?   It�s called Mosaic Easter Egg

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=195466#thetop

And it was even downloaded by one user .....

My worksheets may not be perfect, but still to upload something like this ....
Not to mention the English used  .... I couldn �t make anything out of it ....
Or maybe, I forgot how to read .... I don �t know.....

13 Mar 2009      

Helen McK
Ireland

It �s hilarious!!!  It made me laugh out loud.  LOL LOL

13 Mar 2009     

feenanou
France

The other worksheets made by the author are normal and interesting... I don �t know maybe a demon took possession of her body OR of her computer...

That �s definitely strange AND fun to read.

13 Mar 2009     

LauD
Argentina

I agree, her other worksheets are nice! Something out of the ordinary must have happened :) It �s awkward but funny! Anyway, nobody is obliged to download anything, aren �t they? The 2 people who downloaded it must have found something of their interest ;)

13 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

Here is the site, if anyone is interested.

I think we should give her a bit of credit,  she tried to write something in English which is more than all those coloring pictures / and clipart uploaders do.

13 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

In fact, it is unbelivevable
I think some of us are turning a little bit nosey.
Some of us just find wonderful some printables done by  some of us. Some of us are not giving credits to many wonderful printables here, just because they are not written by some of us, " THE FAMOUS ". ( shoul I say, better, some of you )

This upsets me a lot.

I didn �t download this printable, in fact, today I didn �t download anything, BUT
HERE IS THE COMMENT I LEFT IN THAT " hilarious" printable.

Hi, Idip, I didn �t download your printable because it is not useful for me, better saying, for my students, particularly at this time of the school year. ANYWAY i don �t agree with the comments, this kind of work, with some changes could be great for an "English workshop". I have these kind of stuff as very important, not in curricular lessons, but in extra activities. Students learn a lot, mainly about British or American culture while doing these kind of stuff.
However, this site has been turning up to something very, very strict; I consider that a " foreign language" is made of many different topics, aspects, cultural sights, everything.
So, I consider this an ESL resource, to someone who may be able to profit from it.
Best regards

It is a pity that so frequently we see people in this forum SPEAKING SO LOUDLY, and having so little work done.
Please, let �s have some friendship - you don �t like ???? and who cares, may be just because you don �t understand it.... there are so any ways of climbing up a small stone. Some climb the left way others ... others.... OTHERS DON �T CLIMB AT ALL

Enough for me.

Hugs for all my friends I got here in this wonderful site

Have a SPLENDID WEEKEND
and forgive me, but this kind of Tricky tricky makes me fool

14 Mar 2009     

_babz
Canada

I usually try not to make fun of...or comment about the worksheets of others.....but after seeing the worksheet in question (as well as the comments)....i just had to say something....

"give her a bit of credit? she tried to write something in English? "

is this what I �m hearing now??????????????? Is this the level we�ve sunk to????

So, what? Our students are now allowed to upload things in here?

Fine, you might get a typo here and there.....but THIS worksheet is simply jibberish! non-sense!

For the teachers who said that this is okay, I find that very disturbing in itself.......I mean, would you accept this type of work from your students?? let alone, a fellow teacher?

And for those that said, its not the end of the world, true, but I think it �s just wasted space, and last time I checked, Victor was saying how he needed to make modifications to accommodate our work, and how he needed more space.....

so if every tom, dick and harry...starts uploading uncomprehensible worksheets...then what �s the point?

Thanks

14 Mar 2009     

evadp75
Romania

I couldn �t agree with you more Thabalis! As you said, is this really the kind of English teachers are supposed to use?!
I �m really thinking not to post any more comments like this one that I started on this topic, since some of us don �t seem to agree. And I really don �t see why. It is the second time I make a negative comment, and I got the same response as the first time ( The first comment was about a stolen worksheet, that is still here, and which was not removed by the uploader.)So, probably, from now on I �m just going to say "Thank you" to those who really work hard and create beautiful things.
Enjoy your week-end !!!!

14 Mar 2009