Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Sorry for the ugly mistake    

Sorry for the ugly mistake

karagozian
France

Sorry for the ugly mistake

I made an ugly mistake or misclick or whatever you call it. I know this is not a tragedy and happens. Fortunately someone sent me an mp. I could thus update my ws. It is now OK. The Circus template.
Have a nice end of week all of you.
Monique

21 Feb 2020      

Cariboo
France

Dear Monique

Don�t worry ...be happy :) We all make mistakes so relax.

Anyway thanks for having re uploaded the ws .

Have a very nice week end.

21 Feb 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

One of those thongs, chick! We all make mistakes. Thank you for sharing your marvellous materials.

22 Feb 2020     

kohai
Latvia

What a pity you�ve made just ONE mistake in ages! You should make more (and each time post about that on the Forum) for even more members to notice you and your super-duper worksheets! 

Whatever you do, enjoy it! Mistakes are our companions, best friends and teachers, you shouldn� t call them "ugly". 
Have a nice weekend! 

22 Feb 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@ kohai, somebody told me she made a mistake once back in 1999, but they wouldn�t say what it was. 
Seriously, karagozian is a massive asset to this site. Her opinion essays are exceptional. In fact, I am using them next week with my mainstream classes.  Not to mention her efforts as a moderator. 
 Image result for bunch of flowers clipart

22 Feb 2020     

karagozian
France

Thank you girls. I am in Brussels with grandchildren. You are too nice. Big hugs to you. I feel I�ll have to keep on. A real pleasure with people like you.

22 Feb 2020     

falafel
Tunisia

You are great dear and you are making a great useful job So, don�t worry. It happens to all of us. Have a lovely day.

23 Feb 2020     

morenopalomares
Spain

Hi Monique, 

enjoy your stay with your grandchildren in Brussels.

Your contribution to this site is a blessing, with or without mistakes!  

28 Feb 2020