Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Teaching chidren from 2-6 on line    

Teaching chidren from 2-6 on line

s.lefevre
Brazil

Teaching chidren from 2-6 on line

Hi friends, I hope you are all well.

I need some help.

As the bilingual school ( Portuguese and English) is closing for 2 weeks, we need to elaborate on line classes for children from 2-6 years which means that they can’t read yet.. We are looking for ideas like short videos, songs , games and other activities that the children can do alone or with an adult. Of course, the activities should have some educational content. If you have any ideas or know some sites that can help, please let me know.

Take care.

14 Mar 2020      

maryse pey�
France

Hi dear,

With so young children it is very difficult. You can only do with some cartoons - you have the series DISNEY MAGIC ENGLISH which is a very good one - or songs.

As far as I am concerned I have given up if not face to face with the youngest !

Cheers.

Maryse. 

14 Mar 2020     

EstherLee76
Peru

Much of what is on Starfall.com is free and it is ideal for that age group.  Very user-friendly and it has phonics, maths, songs, stories, etc.

14 Mar 2020     

valodra
France

Hello,
As an English teacher, I will from now on work from home - with platforms provided by the French School Board….But I teach Special Needs, and Nothing really useful can be found. So, I use this site ( made by a French teacher - the comments are written in French :-S...) :

I do not know if your kids can use it ( maybe they are too Young for this ? ), but there are many links to YouTube videos for kids...
( + I read somewhere that you are a French teacher too…? If any problems with the "comments" or explanations, feel free to message me ;-))
Hope this helps,
Val 

15 Mar 2020     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

https://elt.oup.com/student/happyhouse/?cc=cz&selLanguage=cs
This might help. It only works in Internet Explorer.

15 Mar 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Thank you all for your useful tips. kEach teacher can take inspirations from the sites and elaborate interesting online classes.

16 Mar 2020     

kohai
Latvia

@martinasvoboda
I use Google Chrome. Happy House and Happy Street work for me, too. And, I�ve been using them for years.

17 Mar 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

https://us.cbeebies.com/

17 Mar 2020