Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Homeschooling    

Homeschooling

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Homeschooling

Hi all and one, hope you are all well and safe despite all these health problems we are all facing.
Yesterday I tried and got in touch with many of you, in Facebook. I�ve asked for permission to use some printables of us, in a new webpage I am creating now, to help teachers and possibly parents in these days schools are closed and kids and teens are at home, with some difficulties as it concerns to go on studying with some help and following a specific program, curricula, etc. Everyone who answered gave a very positive and, in many cases, a supportive answer.
Anyway, this site Victor Gayol has built for us has very strict rules about copyright, so, I�d like to hear from Victor Gayol to know if he has anything against what I am about to do. I�ll wait for your answer and, if someone would like to join in, please, let me know. All the printables will mention the author and the webpage will be deleted as soon as possible.

Please, let me know your opinions.

So far, I have just uploaded a simple and poor think on human body for little kids, with some songs and a learningchocolate exercise.

keep safe

Linda 

19 Mar 2020      

victor
Spain

Hello Olinda!

I completely support your idea. 
Please tell me if you need anything from me.

19 Mar 2020     

mfraczek
France

Hello Linda,
Feel free to use any of my worksheets ! I�m also working from home ansd it�s not really easy.
Murielle 

19 Mar 2020     

karagozian
France

Hello Linda, No problem as far as I am concerned. I am retired and happy to contribute and help. Take care all of you. Let�s fight and struggle through this very tough time.

19 Mar 2020     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi everyone

Thank you so much, Victor and thank you  mfraczek and karagozian.

I�ll post the link here, as soon as I have something worth.

Stay safe. 

Linda 

19 Mar 2020     

douglas
United States

Great idea! Feel free to use any and all of my worksheets.

This goes for all of you out there, as long as you are not doing it for profit (I don�t consider your teacher�s salary as profit), please feel free to reproduce and use my worksheets.

Stay healthy and wash your hands,
Douglas

20 Mar 2020     

domif
France

Hello Linda, 
Feel free to use any of my worksheets too! It�s a very good idea and I completely support it. 
Please, take care all of you ! 

Dominique 

20 Mar 2020     

Gregormeinhund
Germany

Good idea! Feel free to use my worksheets, too :-) Take care! :-)

20 Mar 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Of course, anything you need. So many teachers have copied worksheets and posted them as they were their on on several sites. Now it is finally for a real cause, so please, take whatever you need. 
This is meant  for all of you .
Let us hope that teachers all over the world can go back to school soon  and face their students in person. 

20 Mar 2020     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I fully support your effort as it will be generally beneficial to all. Feel free to use any of my printables.

20 Mar 2020     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thank you so much to all of you.

At first, it seemed an easy task, but now, lol, with so, but so many free stuff to pick from, OMG, it�s so difficult to decide what to share, what will be more useful, what people need ... well, I started it, so, no complains, let�s go for it.

A huge THANK YOU to everyone.

Linda

20 Mar 2020     

1    2    Next >