Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Free online course: Learning how to teach online in a COVID19 world    

Free online course: Learning how to teach online in a COVID19 world

Jayho
Australia

Free online course: Learning how to teach online in a COVID19 world

Hi everyone

A fabulous new Future Learn course starts on Monday
It has been developed by the FutureLearn team.

How To Teach Online: Providing Continuity for Students

Explore online teaching with this practical course for educators designed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

You might also like to look at Teaching English online by Cambridge Assessment English. 

In this rapidly changing environment, I am sure that these free FutureLearn courses will be prove to be extremely valuable to many of us.

Cheers

Jayho

20 Mar 2020      

savilla
Australia

Thanks for letting us know about the Future Learn course!

It�s been a while since I�ve done any of their courses, but now seems like a good time to get back to it.  

20 Mar 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

Thanks for that, Jayho! As it goes, I signed up the other day. Going to start this weekend.
Cheers! 

21 Mar 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Jayho. Very useful. You have given me great support and advice in the past - it would be wonderful to �see� more of you on here.
Lynne  

21 Mar 2020     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Lynne

Now that we are heading towards lockdown, you might see more of me here

Cheers

Jayho

26 Mar 2020     

Donny2515
United States

Online learning has become even more popular these days. And more and more young people are using brillassignment online educational services to help with homework, such as writing essays and research papers. This allows you to spend less time and get excellent results. I recently used such a platform and was impressed by the professionalism of the performers.

29 Oct 2022