Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > A LIST OF ONLINE TEACHING TOOLS    

A LIST OF ONLINE TEACHING TOOLS

morenika1
Poland

A LIST OF ONLINE TEACHING TOOLS

Dear All,

If you are interested in online teaching there is a wonderful list of products you can use to maintain collaboration and work remotely with your students. Each tool/platform has a short description.

All the very best,

Monika.

20 Mar 2020      

Engteachar
Argentina

Thank you very much!!!

20 Mar 2020     

ballingerjenny
Spain

Thank you, this is very useful!!

Can you add my English teaching / learning website too please?

It�s free and public and there are pages on grammar, vocabulary, exams, pronunciation, business, tourism and more.

There are lots of visuals and links to online, self checkable exercises. Ideal for students at home! 

Thank you! 

Jennifer  

www.verygoodenglish.co.uk  

21 Mar 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Wish I�d seen this earlier, when I could have familiarised my students with it and showed them a few things:( 
Thanks for sharing, anyway. 

22 Mar 2020     

SeanBancroft
United States

Thanks so much for your list. For example, you may find help at https://papersowl.com/write-my-thesis in writing your paper. This resource helped me write my thesis since I had big problems with it. Now with online studying, it is sometimes very difficult to do it by yourself if the teacher does not have the opportunity to contact you if you need help. So, everyone needs to get used to the online studying process.

24 Apr 2020     

Bravestone
United States

Looks interesting! I�m glad there are so useful tools for teachers and students nowadays. I hope soon there will be some tools for students` writing assignments. Writing was always difficult for me, that�s why I often use writing services` help with my college essays. Recently I read the review of AcademicHelp, here it is, and decided to trust them my papers. They can write different types of papers, but as for the prices, you can see them only after making an order.

26 Jul 2020     

Klais
Tajikistan

With this or that project writing, it was extraordinarily difficult to locate aid. Most folks don�t know how or what to do with this problem. I�m a student, who needs aid first and foremost. I also like to notify my friends that I can contact folks who can aid with https://www.bestcustomwriting.com/ . They assisted me with my toughest job, thus I advise everyone to know and contact their professionals if they need support. I hope I was useful; it continued to offer the best wishes and change.

27 May 2021