Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do you think it would be possible to.........    

Do you think it would be possible to.........

_babz
Canada

Do you think it would be possible to.........

Do you think it would be possible to have a list of all the sheets we �ve downloaded....I mean just the titles of the worksheets.

Maybe someone has asked this before, but I �ve been cleaning up my USB keys, as well as my binder, and there are some worksheets I can no longer find. I �ve saved them somewhere but can �t remember where.

Anyway, just curious. Thumbs Up

14 Mar 2009      

Vickiii
New Zealand

If you click on yours or any contributors name you get  a list of all their contributions which can be organised by name or date or contribution.

Hope this helps
Vickiii

14 Mar 2009     

_babz
Canada

No, that �s not what I meant,

I meant, I would like to know what I, myself, have downloaded from others, the titles of their activities that I downloaded.

Thanks anyway

:S

14 Mar 2009     

cindymchugh511
United States

I agree that would be helpful

14 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Don �t you have that on your computer? 

A lot of authors put their name in the details list of the contribution - quite clever actually because most thiefs don �t bother changing anything including the AUTHORS name! 

You can change the name of your worksheet as you save it and have files that coincide with the eslprintable files (although I also have a few members names as folders as well - because I think they deserve a special category of their own). 

All of these are possible on your own computer with barely any effort on your part.

Also windows has an excellent search function so you can acutally look for keywords inside your documents. 

Good luck with finding your misplaced worksheets

14 Mar 2009     

_babz
Canada

thanks ...but I`m currently using more than one computer, at home, and 2 at work (my office and my classroom)

so, the search wouldn`t help....anyway, I think Ill get in touch with Vic and see what can be done, it would be a great feature!

14 Mar 2009