Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > -Covid19- ESLprintables should be free for one month!    

-Covid19- ESLprintables should be free for one month!

mfraczek
France

Hello Spinney, 
I wouldn�t mind coming to your place to do your shopping, but the problem is that I�m stuck at home and not allowed to go out  

26 Mar 2020     

xamba1983
Spain

I don�t have my material to share with me right now. Have you thought about that?. I was at home when the government said: don�t come tomorrow.I�m writing with my tablet or mobile phone and I can�t prepare anything with these tools, If so I would be one year preparing a worksheet with the horrible Word my Android has. It is very easy to speak when you don�t know people situation. Thanks for your solidarity and for not allowing me to download anything without your "fantastic points". Somebody suggested another page in this group, thank you I�ll check there.

26 Mar 2020     

xamba1983
Spain

By the way. Before you start criticising. I�m not at home, stuck in another place, and I don�t know where I will be able to go back. This is the sad point of everything if not I wouldn�t be here crying and begging for solidarity.

26 Mar 2020     

Aisha77
Spain

Why didn�t you say that? It�s another point of view, but you just said IT SHOULD BE, like an order, I am not criticizing just saying that the words you wrote were tough, now if you wish, I could give you several ws of mine, but seriously there are many ways to ask for help, yours was not the best, however, I understand you must be pretty bad in the situation you are in.... Sorry for that, really, so just tell me if you want the ws and I will be pleased to help you.... 
Cheers, and just relax a bit, I am quite nervous also these days, I am going through loads lately, but consider that we cannot do anything to make this period of time better.. Anyway, I am here if you still want.
Aisha ;) 

26 Mar 2020     

maryse pey�
France

Aisha is right : your message only asked for an opinion.

With this link you will be able to download FREE BOOKS. 

26 Mar 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It�s funny - not laughing funny, but weird funny - the way it has gone with us. Eslprintables started up before the other site - islCollective. I used to look at the quality of work on here and wonder how I could get my hands on some of the sheets. It took me a while to twig - make some and upload! My first ws was very poor; I think it was 5 or 6 questions about Mr Bean. As I remember - I�ll be checking after this post - 9 kind souls downloaded it and I was so grateful! I downloaded the ws I had long coveted - it was on the present continuous tense. And then I was hooked. Shortly after, actually about a year, I think, I started reading the forum and I was doubly hooked. 
Now, making resources is my hobby and it�s getting me through a tough time at the moment, confined to barracks. I am making power points which I know my colleagues will use (I�m teaching mainstream English now), with just one or 2 EAL kids. 

The other site, I�ve noticed, has many more members and they download away, with rarely a �thank you�. 
I like the ethos on here, where we share. Of course, Victor may choose to change that, it�s his site, but that�s what I think.
Spinney, I can�t do your shopping either  but one day I will buy you a pint or a nice bottle of red, up to you.
Lynne  

26 Mar 2020     

karagozian
France

I can�t but agree with Maryse and Lynne.

I am stuck here too and happy with my hobby.

Anyway, a little thank you note is like loads of Dollars and keeps us going.

Work a little bit and share a lot.

I do not upload on other sites. I love this one and will continue, keep on, unless the policy stops or changes. ESL is ESL!!

Interesting thread.

Love it

Monique

26 Mar 2020     

spied-d-aignel
France

Hi  to you all , I must say that I agree with what  has been said:  ISL Collective has hundreds of thousands of  free resources    to offer , though  I have nerver tried to download them on my tablet or telephone, I must admit/ But yes definitely  I agree  with the fact that we have to send something first, this  is really good. Like  Lynne when I started uploading , my worksheets where very basic, with no pictures whatsoever then  I got my worksheets reported many times because it took me some time to undertand the concept of watermarked or copyrighted images. I was very angry then, but I learnt and started working more efficiently, it took me time but then I improved first to propose activities which were nicer than the basic exercises in the text books for my pupils, then I realized that I lliked creating things and even writing simple stories. So yes, I think we should keep that system, and I repeat there are other sites ......
Hugs from confined yet sunny Normandy
Sylvie

26 Mar 2020     

Aisha77
Spain

Let�s party at Dale�s with Lynne�s bottle of red ...wine? Hope is not blood, hehehe!
I agree with you guys, actually, you all are right, I like also the way it�s in here, and yes, I�m hooked as the rest, even though lately I did not upload, I can�t help it, I am working on some ws again... My pleasure!!
Dale, I hope I have a place in your party...
Aisha ;) 

26 Mar 2020     

Jayho
Australia

My wine glass is always ready!

Lockdown will finally allow me the time to explore all the great free online resources.  I got an email saying that Onestop English is now free for the next few month, so that is on my list to follow up.

26 Mar 2020     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >