Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I GOT PISSED    

I GOT PISSED

BigBadBootyDaddy
Mexico

Geez guys, I didn �t know I was going to get such a negative response. I was just suggesting that if somehow we could get those printables in to our account so we can keep them on the web and not in our sometimes un-reliable computers. I didn �t know that was SUCH A BAD LANAGUAGE I  was using. Just because we �re teachers doesn �t mean we have to be squares all the time, live a little won �t you ? :)

14 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Lets see - UMMM live a little - without swearing!

One month ago I was living in a foreign country where I had no idea of the language and met at least 50 brand new great friends.  I swum in hotpools at the bottom of waterfalls in the middle of the Andes, I swum in every lake on the 7 lakes road from Villa Angostura to San Martin and so much more I can �t even list it all.

On friday I was teaching a wonderful class of six year olds to love reading and maths.  One brainstorm started with a kid saying "Maths is like Magic!"

Yesterday I took my 650cc sports motorbike for a day trip with my husband around the beautiful coromandel (It was Saturday) we met up with friends had a bonza lunch and then cruised on some awesome roads all the way home zipping through the corners at speeds set to thrill.

Today I am about to go snorkelling about an hours drive from here (yes I am taking my bike) and before I go I am just checkign out the messages on ESL printables to see if anyone wants some fun ideas to make them and their students laugh while learning.

Tonight I will finish my class preparation inclding making a large bowl of green slime.

Tomorrow I will return to school and teach my wonderful class of 6 year olds starting with a language experience that will involve making up stories of the origin of my green slime - which i �found under mmy bed, stalking my cat �.

So live a little..... um.....  I think I already live a lot - all of it done with thought for others, intelligent use of language, in the pursuit of fun for all, and without a single use of bad language <in public>

Hugs
Vickiiiii

14 Mar 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Well said Vickiii!LOL

and...bigbadbootydaddy...may be you think we are a bunch of old ladies... but let me tell you that we are not...! Wink

14 Mar 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hello bigbadbootydaddy

I can advise you that your language is considered bad language downunder (Australia).  It is not acceptable in a clasroom or on a web site .  It is not acceptable in the company of females or within any white collar workplace.  In fact you can lose your job for continual use of inappropriate langauge.  You can be turfed out of a leisure establishment for the same reason.  But, I �m only speaking from my experience in Australia and can not comment on other countries.

Maybe you could create a web mail account and store your printables there?  Or sign up to an ESL website where you pay for printables and whereethey have the facilities you desire.

Cheers

Jayho

15 Mar 2009     

ESL
United States

Your language is not acceptable anywhere!

19 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2