Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Need help    

Need help

bimbimchipchip
Vietnam

Need help

Dear my colleagues,

I am new to online exercises of our website. I am teaching online and want to let my students do online exercises on this website. I have some questions to ask, please help. I�ve created a group for my class, but they have no account on eslprintables.com

- Do my students need to sign up to do online exercises or I just need to send them the link of the exercise I want them to do?
- How can I collect their answer for assessment - like google forms?
- Can many kids do 1 online exercise at the same time?

If you have more tips for kids to practice online exercises or if you could suggest for ways to test kids� grammar online, I would appreciate.

Thank you for your help.

Rgds,
Hien (from Vietnam) 

1 Apr 2020      

kohai
Latvia

Welcome, Hien!
  • Any student can do exercises on englishexercises.org just in order to improve their English.
  • You can choose the exercises and give the links to your students asking them to do particular exercises but the students� results won�t be saved unless
  1. YOU create usernames and passwords for your students.
  2. You choose the exercises you like (or make them on your own) and add them to your students� list.
  3. Your students log in on englishexercises.com and do the worksheets assigned by you.
As an example, here are some results of a couple of my little students. As a teacher, you can see how many times a student has submitted the worksheet, the final result of each trial and, by clicking on each worksheet, you can also look at all the mistakes he/she has made.

Your students DO NOT need an account on ESLP to do online exercises on englishexercises.org.
Your kids can�t work simultaneously on the same task as on Google documents.

Hope it helps. 
kohai 

2 Apr 2020     

bimbimchipchip
Vietnam

Dear Kohai,

Thank you for your enthusiam. I understand now.

Regards,
Hien 

5 Apr 2020     

Dariana4
Albania

omg thanks I also needed this information as I am working online now from my property in France here and in a little mess

15 Nov 2020