Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Creating Question Games    

Creating Question Games

john2128
Brazil

Creating Question Games

Hey everyone here are some creating question games I am currently working on. They are still a work in progress but I am trying to supply a template of question types and topics to get students to create questions in a game. If they form the question correctly award them a point. I have 3 types right now, WH- Questions, Basic Tenses, and all 12 Verb Tenses. Please let me know what you think or how I can improve it. I really hope it helps with some of your online classes during these trying times.

17 Apr 2020      

ihtiyaryer
Turkey

Firstly, Great Job! I ve checked all of them and really liked. You may add a timer for these creating questions parts and make it clear who I am asking the question. Just an idea :) 

19 Apr 2020     

john2128
Brazil

Thanks for the feedback, I will put the timer. How would you make it clear who you�re asking the questions to? I thought supplying the prompts for personal, family, opinion, etc. would provide a guide to the question. 

20 Apr 2020