Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How is your wekend?!    

How is your wekend?!

Jull
Finland

How is your wekend?!

Hi everybody!     Smile
How is your wekend?!
Do you work on your lesson plans, worksheets and so on? Or just relaxing?!

14 Mar 2009      

Jull
Finland

Oh, I seem to be too relaxed!
I do know how to wrire WEEKEND of course!
Wink

14 Mar 2009     

Jull
Finland

Thank you, Silke!
So you work a little all the same! I think if you are a teacher - you are always a teacher.... even on weekends! Smile
As for me - I am sitting and thinking HOW to create such a worksheet that everybody likes it!
Thumbs Up

14 Mar 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Hi Jull,

I �ve just been teaching two students for nearly 2 and a half hours. Smile

I didn �t want to start teaching again on Saturdays...but when your students need you...it �s like being a doctor....you know you �re there to help them...and you just do it. Smile

Now, I hope to be able to switch off a bit from thinking about worksheets, etc and put on the kettle...have a cuppa and get back to reading my book!!

Have a nice rest of the weekend. Smile
Just create and don �t worry if people like it or not...I �m sure we will like what you make!!

Ants

14 Mar 2009     

Jull
Finland

Dear Ants, I hope you will have a nice time. Even doctors must have a rest! Smile

14 Mar 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks!!

I �m trying to stop working on the computer but I �m not succeeding!! Smile

14 Mar 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Hi JullSmile,

As far as the week-end is concerned, i do have class on Saturdays from 14:00 to 16:00 and have Sunday totally for myself-- this is out of question; sleep until late morning and do some sports in the evening..
How do you spend yours, Jull? Wink

14 Mar 2009