Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > i can �t upload my powerpoint    

i can �t upload my powerpoint

minimal70
Morocco

i can �t upload my powerpoint

hi everyone 
i would like to upload a pp lesson but i got the following message "Internet Server Error"; i cant figure out why this happens everytime i do it. the size allowed is 3MB, but my pp worksheet is just 756KO; can anybody enlighten me
thanks 

2 May 2020      

karagozian
France

This happens. Try again !

3 May 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The same has happened to me. I wonder if it is to do with types of power point... I am not technically gifted, but ti must be something like that. With my last 2 ppts, I couldn�t upload them on here and I tried several times... 
Lynne 

3 May 2020     

yolli123
Azerbaijan Republic

I also faced this problem today. Then I tried to use another computer and it worked. 

4 May 2020     

gabriella1968
Hungary

Uh. I have just sent a post about the same topic...
Yolli123 has written that trying another computer could fix the problem. But in my opinion it shouldn�t depend on the computer you use as lond as there is internet on it.
Maybe... I am going to try another browser.
I�ll be back to you if it works.

14 May 2020     

gabriella1968
Hungary

So.
As I promised, I am back. I tried another browser (Google Chrome) instead of this one, which I usually use, and it worked there.
So the solution is: change your browser. :-)

14 May 2020