Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > SHOULD    

SHOULD

goncauc
Türkiye

SHOULD

Read the sentences. Write should or shouldn�t 1)If it�s rainy you take an umbrella. 2)Tom eat so many lollipops. It�s bad for his teeth. 3) a) I drink hot tea if I have a sore throat? b) Yes, you . 4) They have a test tomorrow. They go to the cinema . They stay at home and study! 5) Children eat lots of vegetables but they eat lots of sweets. 6) I have a party tonight. What I wear? A dress or a pair of trousers? 7) The doctor said: "_ You eat healthy food. You eat fast food. You watch so much TV. You walk 1 hour a day. You drink fruit juice and water. You drink wine or beer

3 May 2020      

savilla
Australia

Hi.

It�d make it easier if you indicated where in the sentence the student should place should or shouldn�t.

e.g. 1. If it�s rainy you _____ take an umbrella.

Why don�t you make this into a worksheet?  

3 May 2020     

kohai
Latvia

@Savilla 
This exercise is already taken from a worksheet or a test.

@Goncauc 
Sorry to upset you, but this website and this Forum are not for students to ask someone to do their homework. 
If you want to learn a particular grammar topic, type it into a Search box and you will find lots of worksheets with explanations, exercises and sometimes even with anwer keys. Here is one for you to learn about should and should not

4 May 2020