Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Application for creating tests    

Application for creating tests

silvanija
Lithuania

Application for creating tests

Hello all !

Maybe someone can recommend  me a site or an application where I could create an online test for my 10-year-olds and see their answers when they finish.

It would be great if it had such options as multiple choice, matching or inserting a word in a text or sentence.

I have been working online for two months and sometimes it is such a headache...

Have a beautiful day : )
Silvana 

18 May 2020      

Natyk2010
Moldova

Hello! You can use the site www.liveworksheets.com

18 May 2020     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

Edmodo and google classroon both have quiz features
kahoots.com is brilliant but if they are little kids they might need help setting it up.

18 May 2020     

silvanija
Lithuania

Thanks a lot!

19 May 2020     

Greek Professor
Greece

YOU COULD ALSO USE QUIZLET, QUIZALISE

20 May 2020     

thuy86
Korea, South

We use google forms to make online test/practice/etc. Students do not need to make their gmail address. Just add 1 question like "What�s their name?" and you can see their results.

21 May 2020     

Bravestone
United States

That`s very useful!

26 Jul 2020     

Thowere
Albania

I would say you can choose some of the best applications which are available for you related to any kind of content for the exam tests.There are a lot of students get the writing content on the https://youressayreviews.com/review-of-edubirdie-com-services/ site where edubirdie review is also available for many students.

12 Oct 2020