Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Hi! Teachers of Língua Portuguesa    

Hi! Teachers of Língua Portuguesa

Thumbelina17
Portugal

Hi! Teachers of Língua Portuguesa

Hello! I´m a teacher of English and Portuguese, I would like to share with portuguese teachers worksheets of Língua Portuguesa. If anyone is interested you can contact me.Why don´t we have a site like this one only for Teachers of Língua Portuguesa? It would be very profitable.

14 Mar 2009      

xanocas
Portugal

Hi! I also teach both languages since I started teaching 10 years ago. I teach at a private school in Odivelas, Lisboa and I totally agree with you. This school year I´m teaching Língua Portuguesa to 8th graders. My e-mail is [email protected]. We can change worksheets, tests and ideas. Contact me if you wish. Bye

14 Mar 2009     

açores
Portugal

Hi Thumbelina17 and Xanocas!
This is a great idea!
I also teach both languages to 5th and 6th grades. We can share material if possible.
My email is [email protected].
Thanks in advance
Bye

14 Mar 2009     

SusanBrown
Netherlands

there is ALREADY a vEry good GROUP of PORTUGUESE TEACHERS..WHO LIKE SHARING   (NO POINTS ARE NEEDED AND YOU UPLOAD AND DOWNLOAD WHATEVER YOU LIKE.)..ALL YOU MUST DO IS SHARING AT LEAST 1 COMPLETE ACTIVITY WITH TEXT, EXERCISES, ANSWER KEYS, PPT FILES OR PDF FILES...FROM DE DAY 1 TO 10 EACH MONTH.. AS A monthly OBLIGATION AND YOU WILL RECEIVE LOTS OF WS IN YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT...BACK....ALL FREE...THERE ARE .LOTS OF MATERIALS.. ABOUT THE PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE ...ON GOOGLE GROUPS..

HAVE A LOOK HERE (THERE ARE OTHERS GROUPS with the same purpose sharing FREE materials made by teachers which are the best for you visit and become a new member,  all OF THEM follow the same rule...AN OBLIGATION , MANDATORY...SENDING..1 complete activity by month between 01 to 10 each month and then you will receive lots of WS free..we are more than 380 portuguese teachers sharing there have a look in these links.YOU ARE ALL WELCOME!.:

PORTUGUESE: http://groups.google.com.br/group/troca-de-exercicios-portugues?lnk=li

SPANISH (NEW GROUP): http://groups.google.com.br/group/cambio-de-materiales-espanoles

LITERATURE (BRAZILIAN, PORTUGUESE, AMERICAN, BRITISH, CANADIAN, AUSTRALIAN AND OTHERS: http://groups.google.com.br/group/TrocadeAtividadesdeLiteratura?hl=pt-BR
HOPE IT HELPS

SUZANA/BRAZIL

14 Mar 2009     

atsitab
Portugal

Hi!

I think this is a great idea! I also teach Portuguese and English to 5th and 6th grade students.  I think it ´s great to exchange materials.  Send me a private message if you are interested in exchanging materials with me. 

I also have a blog for my students and I usually post some workheets for them.  You can have a look at it and use any materials you want.  Let me know if you are interested.

Ana

14 Mar 2009     

Thumbelina17
Portugal

Hello Ana,

Of course I´m interested in sharing materials. I´ve already sent some to you.

Thanks

14 Mar 2009