Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > My Animated Video Lesson    

My Animated Video Lesson

sofiatier
Turkey

My Animated Video Lesson

Hello dear colleagues,
I have been teaching English to young learners over 14 years. I love creating my own digital materials. I also draw my own clip arts. This is one of my video lessons that I made for my  4th graders. In this video I used my own illustrations. Hope you like it.
Kind regards. 

20 Jun 2020      

nuno miguel
Portugal

Very nice.

20 Jun 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Very nice. I am soooooooooo jealous. I wish I could make my own illustrations.

21 Jun 2020     

fatima2015
Pakistan

very nice....great job

21 Jun 2020     

vinux
Svalbard

Legal requirements for notary education are often outlined in state statutes and these Notary Classes online requirements dictate the topics and format of the education programs that individuals must complete.

4 Dec 2023     

Alyssalauren
Austria

Crafting an engaging animated video lesson demands a fusion of creativity and pedagogy. Start with clear learning objectives and a  storyboard gender reveal confetti to guide content creation. Utilize captivating visuals, concise narration, and interactive elements to enhance comprehension. Iterative feedback ensures alignment with educational goals, fostering an immersive and effective learning experience.

14 Apr 2024