Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > can ypu help me please     

can ypu help me please

shahad 2007
Saudi Arabia

can ypu help me please

azza 20 how are you i have read your message thank you for your worksheets all of them are nice and usefull but can you help me and learn me how to up load big file .thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnks (even in arabic)
this my email ([email protected] )

6 Oct 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

Whilst I appreciate you are trying to contact azza 20, here is a guide that may help you to reduce the size of the pictures in your worksheet http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop Sorry, it�s not in Arabic!!

6 Oct 2008     

Azza_20
United Arab Emirates

Hello Shahad, am fine thanks for asking .. i hope that ur doing good as well ^_^
Logos thank you for the tutorial its really useful.. Shahad i hope that you benefit from the tutorial logos have posted and it gives step by step instructions. if u need any help dont hesitate just ask  :)

6 Oct 2008     

brahmam
India

Hi Shahad

It is true that Logos worksheet on reducing the size of the worksheet using paint is absolutely great !
But why don�t you try powerpoint and doc minimizer?
 It dramatically reduces your worksheet by almost 60%
(Either word document or powerpoint)
Get it here:
http://edusoft.synthasite.com/powerpoint-minimizer-v-4.php

I suggest you visit Logos website. You get some nice powerpoint presentations there. It�s wonderful he is running an institution. Great !!!

6 Oct 2008     

shahad 2007
Saudi Arabia

logos -azza20 -brahmam really i dont know how to thank you for helping .your posts are very useful and good yesterday i uploaded m worksheet  you are great friends thank you very much.

8 Oct 2008