Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Improving    

Improving

martin.sere1986
Uruguay

Improving

Hi, maybe we can organize a zoom meeting or similar to improve our speaking & listening skills... What do you say?

26 Jul 2020      

Kris-Yu
China

Agreed with you, good idea.

29 Jul 2020     

martin.sere1986
Uruguay

IS THERE ANY WEBPAGE OR SOMETHING IN WHICH WE CAN TALK, DISCUSS AND EXCHANGE JUST TO PRACTICE ENGLISH?

1 Aug 2020     

crisgbv
Argentina

That would be great!!!

5 Aug 2020     

mercader11
Venezuela

I´m Game.   Please let me know ASAP.  We don´t need to be a great numbur.  Just 3, 5 or 7 will do. !!! Thanks 

7 Aug 2020     

savilla
Australia

Count me in!

14 Aug 2020     

Thowere
Albania

I would say different kinds of language learning techniques are available which can provide you best platform to complete any kind of writing work effectively. I have tried to choose the https://paidpaper.net/edubirdie-com-review/ site option were writing service reviews easily available for the students who want to get any kind of writing or reading service-related information.

20 Dec 2020     

paradise lost
Tunisia

please let me know I am really interested in improving my listening and speaking skills.. teaching young learners really affected my level of English

25 Dec 2020