Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CAPTION     

CAPTION

Gurnoor
Switzerland

CAPTION

jfelipenaranjo
Colombia

hello.
Hello. I wasn ´t able to post this in the forum. It seems to be a problem with my browser... more exactly China ´s firewall. Please post it for me. thanks.

13 Aug 2020      

Gurnoor
Switzerland

HELLO! 
 THIS IS THE NEW PHOTOGAPH FOR YOUR COMMENTS AS FORWARDED TO ME BY THE WINNER OF THE PREVIOUS CAPTION CONTEST. HE IS IN CHINA AND UNABLE TO UPLOAD FROM THERE. I HONESTLY CAN NOT BELIEVE I HAVE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO UPLOAD IT. OVER TO YOU ALL! 

13 Aug 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

Lady Margaret went to the lake hoping to snare a male mermaid. Disappointment is a poor word to describe her feelings.

13 Aug 2020     

douglas
United States

"With this damned virus wedding nights just aren�t what they used to be."

13 Aug 2020     

savilla
Australia

Tell me dear; does my head look big in this?

14 Aug 2020     

maryse pey�
France

I�m not Elephantman�s cousin, nor the famous unknown Iron Mask or an alien... no no no ! Only a stubborn husband whose wife wants to keep clean the... walls when he hits his head against !

14 Aug 2020     

Mr Jazz
France

Bad hair day

14 Aug 2020     

alvalen
United States

Captain Nemo! There is a giant squid attacking the Nautilus. Hurry, go!

14 Aug 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

What will the children look like?

15 Aug 2020     

jfelipenaranjo
Colombia

Greetings lords and ladies. Let me congratulate you on your clever captions. As I don�t mean to make you wait any longer, I will decide the winner right now.... but first, a caption from a fellow teacher who doesn�t have a ESLprintables.com account (shame on her) and helped me select the winner. her caption says.... *Oh Mr. Smith. You�re always finding new ways to avoid your wives see you in your other wives� pictures.* and the winner is....... DOUGLAS! Congrats man. Hope everyone is safe of this virus. and thanks again for your great companionship throughout this forum.

15 Aug 2020