Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest    

Caption Contest

EstherLee76
Peru

Caption Contest

Here�s my photo.  Waiting for your hilarious comments.
Who let the dogs out?: Guide Dog Day celebrated with giant Zoom meeting –  2GB 

26 Aug 2020      

douglas
United States

When the Boss shows up to check on you while doing home office.

27 Aug 2020     

savilla
Australia

Obedience training just isn�t the same now that it�s done via Zoom. 

27 Aug 2020     

FrauSue
France

It�s a lab report!

27 Aug 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

The topic of today�s meeting is how to be a top Labrador in these Covid times.

27 Aug 2020     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

Listen to me human. Am I not your best friend? You give me your problem and I will put it on my tail and chase it and chase it and chase it until it gets dizzy and drops, and then, you can simply chuck it away, okay? Please smile. Now, if you like we can hash out the details over a walk or a little game of "fetch." You chose.

27 Aug 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Please Mum, please Dad, please don�t listen to the cat. It was her who did it, not me:( 

27 Aug 2020     

jfelipenaranjo
Colombia

*Meeting starts.                                                                                                                                                                          Host: Welcome to good canine equals good citizen 101. Did you all remember to bring your human? we will start looking at those problematic humans. Bark if you think yours has no clue whatsoever on how to take care of you.                                                                                                                                            *total silence for 4 seconds.                                                                                                               Host: Oh sorry, I had you mute. ok, now.                                                                                                                            *all participants barking.

27 Aug 2020     

EstherLee76
Peru

I love these comments!  Keep �em coming.  One more day!

28 Aug 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

"Can you speak up? You are a little husky." 

28 Aug 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Two biscuits? Two measly biscuits, is that all I�m getting after all the tail-wagging etc I do for you?! 

28 Aug 2020     

1    2    Next >